PaymentSpring Gateway serves up real-time notifications the same way social media alerts you to posts or interactions of interest—instantly and at your command. Customizable webhook monitoring tells you when a significant activity takes place in Gateway as instructed via text, email or POST notification.
Watch webhooks work for you.
With PaymentSpring’s webhook monitoring, a notification can be created for just about anything, including:
- When an invoice is sent and/or paid.
- When a subscription (recurring payment) has been billed.
- When a batch settlement has been processed.
- When X number of online payments have failed in the last Y number of minutes.
- For Partner Tools users, when a notice is received by a merchant or nonprofit client, that same notification can be received by the partner.
PaymentSpring can also apply conditionals to webhook monitoring such as transactions over or under a certain amount or even occurrences specific to a certain customer or donor.